- $30 Train a motherhood ambassador
- $60 Provide a toolkit and send out a motherhood ambassador
- $100 Provide post-operative care for a fistula patient
- $150 Provide physical rehab and support for fistula patients
- $250 Help cover the cost of fistula surgery
- $15 Provide ongoing workshops to teach girls about their rights
- $25 Help train new Health Extension Workers in rural areas
- $35 Help cover fundamental health treatments for those without
Other ways to give....
To make a donation over the phone or find out how your regular gift makes a difference, please feel welcome to call us on (03) 9864 6060 to speak with our team directly. All donations over $2 are tax-deductible.
The Tesifa Club is a special band of supporters who are monthly givers to Ethiopiaid Australia. What does Tesifa mean? How does your monthly gift help? Find out.
Leave a gift in your Will
You can create true and lasting change for some of the poorest people in the world with a simple gift in your Will. It's your legacy, and your mark on the world. Learn more.
Buy a bottle
Make a toast to make a difference. The next time you purchase a bottle of wine, you could be helping someone critically in need in Ethiopia. Read more here.